As 2018 rings in in only a matter of days, the old interior trends have been quickly replaced for fresh, new and vibrant ones. Perhaps you’ve been planning to shake things up in your home. Now is the time to re-invest in these new fashion statements that are likely to stay around for awhile.
With the hustle and bustle of today’s age, you may not have much time to upgrade your home. From painting the walls, to installing new furniture and to even hanging up pictures (Hint: This one is a big 2018 trend!), these interior renovations can be done with the click of a button. Handy is your best solution to a range of services: handyman, plumbing, electrical and cleaning. From the comfort of your own bed, you can book your own handyman to beautify your home… and don’t worry about the mess afterwards!
Revamping your home can get messy, but that doesn’t mean you need to be the one to deal with it. New Year, New Home… right? Despite the mayhem that comes after the holidays, decorating a new home for yourself can still be a reality when you book a professional and credible Handy cleaner.
With companies like Airbnb and Uber, it’s evident that we’ve come to the point where we are comfortable with getting into strangers’ homes and cars. It shouldn’t be difficult for you to trust these professionals into your home, especially since all Handy contractors are extensively screened with background checks, as well as rated on their service by previous customers. If there’s a cleaner that you like and are more familiar with, you can even request that that same professional returns to your doorstep.
Now that you’re aware of how easy and breezy this home makeover can be, let’s get on with the trends:
- Vibrantly patterned plants: Plants can bring any space in your home to life. While succulents are in no way a thing of the past, cool patterns have taken a swing at brightening up your home.
- Collage Inspired Walls: Say goodbye to the minimalist wall. Display your family portraits and bucket list vacation spots on your walls.
- Metallics: Switch it up with silver, rose gold and gold furniture and decor.
- Fun ceilings: Zig-zags, polka dots or flower details on your ceilings will keep the eyes from looking down in 2018.
- Spa bathrooms: Sleek, marble appliances and spa-like decor are all the rave this coming year. The idea is that you don’t need a vacation to feel like you’re away from home